In this guide, we will discover: 6 Best HEIC To JPEG Converter For Windows PC – Easy Beginners Guide
HEIC is an image format that was introduced back in iOS 11 and has been a part of the later iOS variants up to iOS 16. The format is known for saving up space as it doesn’t take up much of your storage space and even doesn’t compromise quality. On the downside, you might not be able to access HEIC images on various other platforms such as Windows or even on outdated iOS versions.
In that case, you can take the help of a third-party tool to convert your HEIC images to a commonly used image format – JPEG. Here we have enlisted some of the best HEIC to JPEG converters for Windows.
6 Best Tools To Convert HEIC to JPEG On Windows PC
1. HEIC Converter
HEIC Converter from Tweaking Technologies is one of the best HEIC to JPEG converters for Windows. Not only JPEG or JPG but you can also convert your HEIC files to PNG format. It has an easy-to-use interface and it lets you perform the conversion without compromising on the image quality. You can even choose whether you want to keep the EXIF metadata or not.
- Choose the quality of the converted JPG image
- Save images to the same directory or custom folder
- Fast conversion process
- Batch convert as many HEIC files to JPG as you desire
- Keep or remove EXIF data
- The free version lets you convert only 15 images
2. Wondershare UniConverter
Apart from being one of the best video compression software for Windows and Mac, Wondershare Uniconverter is also one of the best tools to convert HEIC to JPEG on Windows. It offers a smooth experience. The tool also lets you preview the output file so that you can check the quality before downloading it. It also packs in various other tools such as a compressor, editor, etc.
- Convert HEIC to JPG, BMP, PNG, WEBP, and vice versa.
- It also comes with photo editing tools
- Advanced encoder support
- Support conversion of both images and videos of multiple formats
- Quality is retained even after conversion
- Watermark added in the free version
3. Apowersoft HEIC Converter
Apowersoft HEIC Converter is one of the best HEIC to JPEG converters for Windows PC. It is also available as an online tool but for better and faster conversion, you can install the offline tool and use it anytime you want. Also in an online conversion session, you may not be able to convert more than 30 photos. In that regard, this offline software may come in handy.
- Batch convert HEIC to JPG
- Online and offline both versions are available
- You can choose the quality of the converted JPG image
- Fast conversion process
- Download multiple files after conversion
- Some HEIC files may sometimes create issues and it has a dated interface.
4. NCH Pixillion Image Converter
It is one of the best HEIC to JPEG converters for Windows. After conversion, you can perform an ocean of tasks such as rotating, resizing, and compressing images. Not just that, you can also add watermarks and captions to your image files, and update the metadata as well. It also lets you preserve vector graphics when converting between vector formats.
- Rotate, compress, and resize converted images
- Convert HEIC Nto GIF, JPEG, BMP, and many more formats
- RAW images supported
- Add watermark and captions
- Functionality to update Metadata
- A preview of HEIC files is not available
5. CopyTrans HEIC
If you are using CopyTrans HEIC Converter for personal use, it is one of the best free HEIC to JPEG converter tools for Windows. Apart from being a converter tool, CopyTrans can also be used to transfer files from iPhone to Windows. Here are some of the important aspects of this tool.
- View HEIC files on Windows using Windows Photo Viewer
- Preserve EXIF data and quality
- One-click conversion
- You can see HEIC thumbnails
- Print HEIC images
6. Aiseesoft HEIC Converter
The HEIC Converter from Aiseesoft is a lightweight HEIC to JPEG converter for Windows. It lets you convert images from iPhone and iPad to JPG or even PNG on Windows without compromising the image quality. You can upload and convert as many images as you want and even adjust the picture quality depending on your needs.
- Batch conversion
- Upload unlimited HEIC files for conversion
- Adjust image quality
- You can choose whether or not you want to keep the EXIF data
- Powerful acceleration technology
- The free trial lets you convert only 10 photos for free
While giants like Microsoft and Google have shown intent that they’ll support HEIC file format later in the future, you might want to convert a batch of HEIC images urgently. You can, therefore, choose from some of the best HEIC to JPEG converter software for Windows.
Once you have used these tools and picked your favorite, do share your choice in the comments section below. For more such content, keep reading WeTheGeek. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter.