In this guide, we will discover: 7 Best AI Photo Enhancer For Mac (2023) – guide 2023
As an avid photographer, photo editing might be a fun aspect of post-processing clicked pictures. But, doesn’t it get complicated sometimes when you have to juggle with so many tools that these come with? Enter the power of Artificial Intelligence or AI. Yes, you can choose from among some of the best AI photo enhancers and improve the quality of your images within a few clicks.
In this post, we will be talking about some of the AI image enhancers for Mac. But, before we have a look at the options, let’s get a brief overview as to how AI can help in processing images on Mac.
How Can AI Help Improve the Quality of Images on Mac?
Let’s rephrase the above question a little bit and look at how AI can help you perform edits on images and enhance their quality. Based on the features of tools enlisted below here are ways AI can help in the post-processing of Images –
- Automation of common editing tasks. To automate other tasks on Mac, check out this post.
- Precise removal of unwanted elements from the image without affecting its quality.
- Color optimization using AI enhancers.
- Some tools integrate with other tools like Lightroom and you can apply the same settings across all the images.
- Reconstruct or restore old or corrupt images without performing any major edits.
7 Best AI Photo Enhancer For Mac
1. Luminar AI from Skylum
It is an image editor powered by AI. To begin with, it has an easy-to-use interface and comes with a variety of templates that you can use as a base. It helps automate common routine editing tasks and thereby eases complex workflows. It comes packed with tools that use AI. for example, the Sky AI helps replace the sky in your image and makes it realistic.
- Automates common editing tasks.
- AI tools such as Body AI and Sky AI.
- Atmosphere AI helps create realistic atmospheric effects.
- You can make adjustments with a one-click slider.
- Some changes may sometime make the app crash.
7-day free trial. Then, a Monthly subscription starts at $9.99
2. Movavi Photo Editor
Movavi Photo Editor is one of the best AI photo enhancers that uses AI-powered tools to edit photos, get rid of unwanted elements, and improve their quality. Using artificial intelligence capabilities you can even restore old photos and get rid of stains, lines, and other elements. The same goes for the background noise as well which otherwise is difficult to edit out.
- Optimize colors using AI auto enhancer.
- Conceal scratches, stains, lines, noise, etc in old photos using AI restoration.
- Remove blemishes and dark spots with a single click with AI retouching.
- Change or remove the image background with precision.
3. Topaz Photo AI
It is one of the highly regarded AI photo editing tools for Mac. It can help extract the maximum potential of your images, thanks to its AI capabilities. It can be used both as a plugin and as well as standalone software. Two of its renowned variants the DeNoise AI and Sharpen AI are popular amongst photography enthusiasts. The Gigagpixel AI can upscale your photos by nearly 600%.
- Use AI to sharpen images.
- Enhance the resolution of your images.
- Remove background noise. The algorithm precisely differentiates between real images and noise.
- The Sharpen AI reverses the root cause of motion blur, camera shake, and misfocus.
- Lacks basic editing tools.
Free trial available. Then, $199
4. Lunacy – UX Designer Space
Lunacy is a photo enhancer for Mac aimed at UX designing. It is designed by UX designers themselves in a way that you can focus only on the workflow. It comes packed with free graphics such as icons, illustrations, and photos. One of the best aspects of this image enhancer for Mac is that it uses fewer system resources.
- AI-powered image upscaled to enhance and enlarge images.
- Remove the background with one click using background remover.
- Collaborate on the same design in real time.
- Free for personal and commercial use.
- The interface can seem a bit overwhelming for beginners.
5. Imagen AI
How about an image editing AI-based tool that takes note of your editing style and helps create a personal AI profile? That’s Imagen AI for you. The AI Profile that you’ll create using Imagen will know what to adjust; it could be exposure, white balance, color correction, and more.
It is an AI photo editing tool that is trusted by hundreds and thousands of professionals across the globe.
- Cross-compatible with applications like Lightroom.
- Choose from one of the pre-built Talent AI profiles.
- Cuts editing workflow by almost 96%.
- Imagen allows you to maintain GDPR compliance.
- Works with lightroom catalogs only and the premium version is on the pricier end.
Free trial. Then, $0.05/ photo
6. AI. Image Enlarger
AI Image Enlarger is a fairly small app if you compare it to some other AI image enhancers for Mac. This tool lets you get the maximum from your images. It uses image editing functionality to enhance the quality of images and, restore them if needed. It can even help colorize black-and-white images which otherwise can be a tedious job.
- PhotoAI faces retouch feature helps fix pixelated portraits.
- Increase the quality of images when enlarging them.
- Colorize black and white images
- Denoise photos.
- Sometimes the output is distorted.
Free. Then pricing starts at $9 per month.
7. Remini – AI Photo Enhancer
If you are looking for one of the best AI photo enhancers, consider using Remini. Using an AI algorithm, this tool can make blurry, old, and low-quality photos sharp and high definition. Although you may not be able to use it as an app but you can use it as a web platform. All that you have to do is drag and drop images. Once uploaded you can use a variety of options to upscale your images.
- Precise reconstruction of facial details and other elements using the power of AI.
- Batch editing capabilities.
- AI in Remini can help in picture restoration, conversion of blur to sharp images, and many other tasks.
- You can remove or enhance the background, denoise images, and do a lot more.
- Processing of images may take time.
Price : The free version limits you to 15 images, all images will bear a watermark. Remini’s monthly subscription starts at $4.99
An image enhancer for Mac that uses the power of AI is a boon to have. Do give one of these tools a try and let us know how your experience has been in the comments section below. Your favorite didn’t make it to the list, do let us know about that too. For more such content, keep reading WeTheGeek. You can also hit us up on Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.