In this guide, we will discover: Hilarious Things to Say to Snapchat AI: Tips and Tricks
So, let’s begin!
Snapchat’s My AI makes talking to ChatGPT easier as you can interact with the AI chatbot directly from the Snapchat app on your phone. It’s fun to use and oftentimes than not generates responses that you wouldn’t have expected the AI to say. In this post, we’ve compiled a few things you can ask or say to My AI on Snapchat to get funny responses from the chatbot.
Funny things to ask/say to Snapchat AI
1. Ask it about your location – You can ask My AI whether it knows your location. If it says, it doesn’t have access to your location, ask it for the nearest restaurant (let’s say McDonald’s) for you and wait for its response. More often than not, it will share with you details about the nearest outlet. You can ask it how it knows that and you’ll enter a continuous loop of denial from the chatbot as you can see here.
2. Tell My AI you’re hungry – When you do that, My AI will ask you what you’re in the mood for, and where do you want to get food from and it will suggest to you the weirdest combinations of food from the said place. You can try different food chains, and ask what you can make with what you have; so brace yourself from wacky suggestions from the chatbot.
>> How to Break Snapchat AI, the My AI [4 Prompts]
3. Change My AI’s nickname to something evil – Ask My AI to change its name to Thanos or Ultron or any evil character you can think of and wait for its response. For the most part, My AI will say it’s uncomfortable with your suggestion and politely ask you to suggest a more friendly name.
4. Ask it to tell you a riddle – If you aren’t sure what to ask Snapchat’s AI, you can prompt it to tell you a riddle. You can end up with puzzling responses like this one.
5. Ask it who’s your favorite artist – Even if you may not have shared anything with it, My AI will try to guess who that might be. If it’s wrong, you can ask it to take more guesses or give it a hint to see if it’s able to guess the right answer (refer).
6. See how My AI reacts to your jokes – You can try sharing a joke and see how it reacts to it or ruin the entire joke as is the case here.
>> 2 Ways to Text ‘My AI’ on Snapchat
7. Ask My AI how many bodies you can fit inside a car – Share your car make and model and wait for Snapchat’s AI to give you a technically detailed answer, without knowing how dark that humor was.
8. Send My AI emojis and see its response – Having a conversation with My AI doesn’t even need words, just emojis would do. Share an emoji or a bunch of them to see what My AI deciphers from it (refer).
9. Send a snap to My AI – When you share a picture, My AI will comment on it with its own description/opinon. When you question the AI whether it can view photos, it will straight-up lie to you saying it only shared its opinion based on your description (refer).
That’s all you need to know about funny things you can say to Snapchat’s My AI.