In this guide, we will discover: How to Cancel Fox Nation Subscription on Any Device – Easy Beginners Guide 2023
So, let’s begin!
Do you feel that you are squandering your money on excessive streaming services? You can cancel the Fox Nation subscription if you don’t use it anymore. By canceling your subscription, you can save some bucks from your pocket. On Fox Nation, you can stream the enormous collection of on-demand shows, news, classic stories, documentaries, etc. Keep in your mind if you cancel your membership, you can not stream all those content, and you will miss the best entertainment.
Fox Nation has three different subscription plans, and it ranges from $5.99 per month to $99 for two years. Moreover, you can get a 7-day free trial on Fox Nation to explore its features and services. If you really do not want to use this service, you can cancel the subscription at any time. There are multiple ways to unsubscribe from your Fox Nation membership – through a web browser, smartphone, Roku, and Fire TV.
How to Cancel Fox Nation Subscription from Website
You can cancel the subscription on the official website of Fox Nation by following the steps given below.
1. Head to the Fox Nation website on your web browser.
2. Sign in to your account using the necessary login credentials.
3. On the home screen, click on your Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
4. From the menu list, select the My Account option.
5. On the My Account page, click on the Cancel Plan option beside the Fox Nation subscription.
6. Choose the reason from the list of options and then click the Cancel my subscription option at the bottom.
Alternative Method to Cancel Fox Nation Subscription
If you can’t cancel your membership through the official website, you can reach out the customer support by clicking on the Chat With an Agent option at the bottom of the Frequently Asked Questions page. On the form, enter the name, and email, then choose Fox Nation under Brand, and Cancel Service under the Topic drop-down. Then click the Start Chat button at the bottom. Keep in mind that customer support is available from Monday to Friday from 6 AM to 8 PM [PT]. On weekends you can contact them 7 AM – 8 AM [PT].
Cancel Fox Nation Subscription on Android
If you have subscribed to the Fox Nation membership through an in-app purchase, you must cancel it from the respective app store. On Android devices, you can cancel the subscription on Google Play Store.
1. On your Android smartphone, navigate to the Google Play Store application.
2. If prompted, sign in to your account with the necessary credentials.
3. Hit on your Profile icon at the top right corner of the home screen.
4. From the context menu, select the Payments and Subscriptions option.
5. Next, tap on the Subscription option.
6. Scroll down and find the Fox Nation app.
7. Hit the Cancel Subscription button next to it.
8. Choose the reason for the cancelation and hit the Continue button to proceed.
9. Tap Cancel to confirm the cancelation.
Cancel Fox Nation Subscription on iOS
1. On your iPhone or iPad, launch the Settings app and click on your Apple ID.
2. From the list of menus, tap on the Subscriptions option.
3. Select the Fox Nation app under the Active Subscription list.
4. Tap on the Cancel Subscription button.
5. On the Pop-up box, hit Cancel to cancel the subscription on your iPhone.
How to Cancel Fox Nation Subscription via Paypal
1. Visit the PayPal website and then log in to your account.
2. Click on the Settings gear icon.
3. Under Settings, select the Payments tab.
4. Click on the Manage Automatic Payments button and then choose Show Active option.
5. Find the Fox Subscription from the list and click on it.
6. Now, click the Cancel button.
7. Finally, select the Cancel Subscription button to confirm.
How to Cancel Fox Nation Subscription on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and press the Home button on your Roku remote controller.
2. Highlight the Fox Nation app from the list.
3. Press the * Star button on your remote to open the options menu.
4. From the list of menus, select the Manage Subscription option.
5. After that, click the Cancel Subscription to unsubscribe from Fox Nation membership.
6. Again, click the Cancel Subscription option to confirm the termination of your subscription on Roku.
7. Finally, click Done to finalize your action.
How to Cancel Fox Nation Subscription through Amazon Fire TV
1. On your web browser, launch the Amazon website and sign in to your account.
2. Navigate to the Memberships and Subscription section.
3. Click on the Manage Subscription option next to Fox Nation subscription.
4. Select the End Subscription option.
5. Finally, click Cancel to confirm the cancelation.
No, you cannot get a refund for canceling your Fox Nation subscription since the subscription is non-refundable.
On Xfinity, go to On Demand → Networks → Subscription Add-ons → Fox Nation → Manage my Subscription → Unsubscription. After that, you will get a confirmation message on your screen.
No, there is no phone number available to contact for canceling the Fox Nation subscription.
If you get an issue while signing into your Fox Nation account, try out the following troubleshooting methods.
– Check that you have entered the correct email address and password.
– Make sure that your device is connected to a strong internet connection.
– Relaunch the Fox Nation site or app.
– Restart your streaming device.
Was this article helpful?