In this guide, we will discover: How to Cancel TruthFinder Subscription in Two Ways – Easy Beginners Guide 2023
So, let’s begin!
- Cancel TruthFinder: Head to TruthFinder site → Sign in → Account → Membership Settings → Cancel Subscription → Choose the reason → Submit.
- Cancel via Call: Contact the TruthFinder member care team by calling (855) 921-3711 to cancel the subscription.
Are you unhappy with the TruthFinder application? You can cancel the TruthFinder subscription plan to stop tracking the reports. There are two different ways to unsubscribe from TruthFinder, through the website or app, and via a phone call. Canceling TruthFinder will delete all the records and reports that you have saved.
TruthFinder is a wonderful tool for searching the details about people. You can find people in the US by their name, residing address, phone number, or email address. It consists of billions of public records that include contact information, social media profiles, address with location, Social Media profiles, criminal and arrest records, bankruptcy and assets information, and many more. TruthFinder is a 100% legal and safe-to-use tool.
Subscription Plan & Pricing
|People Search||$28.05/ month|
|Reverse Phone Lookup||$4.99/ month|
|Reverse Email Lookup||$29.73/ month|
How to Cancel TruthFinder Subscription
1. Go to your internet browser on your PC and head to the official website of TruthFinder. Or open the TruthFinder app on your smartphone.
2. Sign in to your account using TruthFinder login credentials.
3. From the home screen, navigate to the Account section and click on the drop-down icon next to it. On your smartphone, click on the Menu option at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Select the Membership Settings option from the menu list.
5. On the Membership Settings page, click on the Cancel Subscription option under the Active Subscription section.
6. After that, choose the reason for canceling your TruthFinder subscription and click the Submit button.
Once you have canceled your subscription, you can still access your account and all your reports until the end date. Your request will be processed immediately, and you will receive a confirmation email.
How to Cancel TruthFinder via Call
You can cancel the TruthFinder subscription plan by contacting the customer care team. To reach them, call (855) 921-3711 from your registered phone number between 7 AM to 4 PM PT (10 AM to 7 PM ET) from Monday to Friday. Then request them to cancel your TruthFinder subscription plan. After cancelation, you will receive a confirmation mail to your registered email address within one hour.
Alternate Method: Cancel TruthFinder by Submitting the Ticket
Alternatively, you can cancel the subscription by submitting the ticket. In addition, you can use this method when you can’t reach them in the holidays.
1. Go to the TruthFinder Contact page.
2. On the contact form, enter your name.
3. Under the Subject section, click on the drop-down arrow and select the Cancel Request option.
4. Next, enter the email address and then write the message to cancel your subscription along with the billing details.
5. Click the Choose File button to attach the receipt or other form.
6. Finally, click the Submit button to terminate the TruthFinder subscription.
Can I Get a Refund on TruthFinder?
Yes, TruthFinder provides a refund on a case-by-case basis. According to the cancelation policy of TruthFinder, you can cancel the membership at any time. If you are requesting a refund, they will check your eligibility according to the TruthFinder terms and conditions.
Tip! To access the similar features of TruthFinder, you can sign up for Spokeo Free Trial.
No, you cannot delete/ block your TruthFinder account. Instead, you can cancel your subscription plan and delete your records. Also, you have the right to delete your info by navigating to the Do not sell my personal information section. There, you can find four options, and they are listed.
i. Your Right to Know – To receive the report of a particular resource
ii. Right to Opt-Out – To control the information with your business partners
iii. Right to Correct – Correct the information related to the interaction
iv. Right to Delete – Deletes all your records and data.
On your smartphone, go to settings → App Notifications. Then select the TruthFinder app and turn off the notification. After disabling the notification, you can stop all the pop-ups on TruthFinder.
First, unsubscribe from your TruthFinder membership and then uninstall the app from your computer to remove yourself from the TruthFinder account.
Was this article helpful?