In this guide, we will discover: How to Easily Sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone (2023) – Easy Beginners Guide 2023
So, let’s begin!
This guide will teach us how to easily sync Outlook calendar with iPhone. For efficient time management, you may want to explore better options of calendar apps that can work smoothly with iOS.
You can grab the Outlook app from Microsoft directly from the App Store. Then you can sync your emails, calendars, and notes using the same. Secondly, you can sync the Outlook calendar with the native calendar you get on iOS.
It is a better option as you do not have to separately install an app to sync everything from your email and Notes apps.
How to Sync Outlook Calendar with iPhone?
Follow the steps here to start syncing the Outlook calendar with your iPhone. Start by installing Outlook for iOS. You can get it from App Store by clicking here.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Navigate to Calendar and tap on it.
- Then under that, tap on Accounts. You will see the services(iCloud, Outlook) through which you have signed into its respective accounts for email services, calendar marking, etc.
- Tap on Outlook.
- You will see a toggle beside Calendars. Tap on it to activate it.
1. Adding an Outlook Account to the Calendar App of iOS
If you do not have an Outlook account connected to the iOS Calendar app, here is how to do it.
- Go to Settings > Calendars.
- Then tap on Accounts.
- Under that, tap on the option Add Account.
- Select Outlook from the various app options that appear on the screen.
- To sign in, enter the email address and tap on Next.
- You have to enter the password. Once done tap on Sign in.
- Next, you have to grant permission to Outlook to sync with the calendar, email, tasks, etc that you create on your iPhone. Tap on Yes.
Now, Outlook will be synced to the Contacts, Calendars, Notes, and Reminders app of your iPhone.
2. How to Desync any App from Outlook?
If you want any particular app such as the Notes app to desync from Outlook, here are the steps you should follow.
- Go to the Settings app and launch it.
- Now scroll to Calendar and tap on it.
- Then tap on Accounts.
- Select the Outlook account.
- Depending upon you whichever app you want to desync simply tap on the toggle beside the app and grey it out. For example, I have stopped syncing the iPhone Notes app with Outlook.
I hope now you know how easily you can sync Outlook Calendar with your iPhone. This will help you in better management and planning of your daily, weekly, or monthly events.