In this guide, we will discover: How to Get Turnitin Free Trial for 60 Days – Easy Beginners Guide 2023
So, let’s begin!
- To get Turnitin Free Trial: Visit the Turnitin site → Contact Sales → Schedule Consultation → Fill out the form → Get a license.
If you can’t detect plagiarism on your assignment or project, you can use Turnitin for a quick check, and it offers a 60-day free trial. Turnitin is an online based plagiarism checker that checks the project done by the student and compares it with the database to find out the similarities. You can get the actual results on Turnitin. Once the free trial comes to an end, you need to pay for the subscription plan. It starts from $3 per student annually.
Turnitin is a plagiarism checker tool, and it also has the products such as Originality, Gradescope, Feedback Studio, Similarity, iThenticate, and ExamSoft to enhance your project. You can terminate the Turnitin subscription by deleting your account. Turnitin is one of the best Grammarly alternatives for checking plagiarism.
How to Get Turnitin Free Trial
1. Open the web browser on your PC or smartphone and then head to the official website of Turnitin.
2. Click on the Contact Sales button at the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the next screen, click on the Schedule Consultation button.
4. Fill out the form with your personal details.
5. After submitting the form, the customer support team will contact you within 3 working days.
You will get an active license to access your Turnitin account at no cost.
Alternate Method to Get a Free Trial on Turnitin
Another way to avail of the 60-day free trial on Turnitin is by visiting the Revision Assistant website. Simply click the Start Free Trail button and then fill in all the mandatory details on the request form. After that, you will get 1 teacher account, and 100 students account. Also, you can access all Revision Assistant prompts and resources.
How to Use Turnitin as a Student
As a student, you can use Turnitin for free without a class requirement by following the steps given below.
1. Go to the official website of Turnitin on your web browser.
2. At the top right corner of the screen, click on the Create Account button.
3. On the next screen, choose the Student option.
4. Next, Create a New Student Profile form will open. Fill in all the required fields.
5. Enter the Class ID Information, including Class ID and Class enrollment key.
6. Then fill in the User information such as name and email address.
7. To secure your account, enter your Password and choose the secret question.
8. Finally, verify the captcha and click the I Agree — Create Profile button.
Once your student profile has been created, you can start uploading your assignments or projects on Turnitin.
How to Use Turnitin as an Instructor or Teaching Assistant
1. Go to your registered email address and then search for mail received from Turnitin.
2. Open the mail with the subject Set up Your Turnitin Instructor Account.
3. Click on the Set up account button to proceed.
4. You will be taken to the Account Setup page and then enter the required details.
5. Now, return to your email inbox and open the mail with the subject Create your Turnitin password.
6. Click on the Create password button and then follow the instructions.
After setting the password, your account setup process has been completed successfully. Now, you can sign in to your Turnitin account with the new login credentials. Also, It is supported on Windows and Mac PC.
You can access Turnitin for free for 60 days. After the free trial, you need to pay for the subscription plan.
Grammarly, Unicheck, Copyscape, PaperRater, and Scribbr are the best alternatives for Turnitin.
No, Turnitin only checks plagiarism, and it does not detect paraphrasing.
Was this article helpful?