In this guide, we will discover: How to Stream ITVX (ITV Hub) on PS4 – Easy Beginners Guide 2023
So, let’s begin!
- Screen Mirror ITVX: Install the Screen Mirroring Pro app on your smartphone → Turn on PS4 → Library → Applications → Internet Browser → Start → Visit Screen Mirroring Receiver page → Open the Screen Mirroring Pro app → scan QR code → Start Broadcast → Open ITVX app → Enjoy streaming.
- Using TV from Sky app: Turn on PS4 → TV & Video tab → TV From the Sky tile → Download → launch → Sign in → Find ITVX or ITV Hub channels → Start watching it on PS4.
Do you want to watch exclusive content from ITVX on PS4? Unfortunately, the ITVX app is not available on PlayStation Store. But you can stream ITVX or ITV Hub content on your PS4 in two different methods. You can use screen mirror the app from your smartphone to PS4, or you can install the TV From Sky app on the console to access the ITV hub channels. ITVX is a UK-based free streaming service that carries 15000 hours of free TV content. It includes on-demand movies, series, documentaries, and many more.
ITVX offers a premium plan, which allows you to access BritBox shows along with upcoming shows, series, and films that will drop every week. Moreover, it has parental control feature to limit your kid’s searches. In addition, you can stream on-demand content without ads. ITVX offers a 7-day free trial for new subscribers to access its feature and service.
How to Screen Mirror ITVX on PS4
1. On your Smartphone, install the Screen Mirroring Pro app from Google Play Store or App Store.
2. Now, turn on your PlayStation 4 console and launch the home screen.
3. From the home page, navigate to Library.
4. On the left side panel, go to the Applications section.
5. Then, click on the Internet Browser option.
6. Next, click Start to launch it on your PS4.
7. Enter https://tvee.app on the search bar to open the Screen Mirroring Receiver page.
8. On your smartphone, open the Screen Mirroring Pro app and scan the QR code shown on your PlayStation 4 screen.
9. Once the device gets paired, tap the Start Broadcast option to start mirroring the app on your smartphone to your PS4.
10. Now open the ITVX app on your smartphone and start playing the on-demand content. It will automatically stream on your PS 4 device via the Screen Mirroring app.
How to Stream ITVX (ITV Hub) on PS4 using TV from Sky app
1. First, turn on your PlayStation 4 and bring up the home screen.
2. Now, navigate to the TV & Video tab from the home page.
3. Scroll down and select the TV From the Sky tile from the list of options.
4. Click on the Download button to get the app on your PS4.
5. Launch the TV From the Sky app and click the Sign in button on the home screen.
6. Enter your Sky ID and the password of Sky Go Extra using the on-screen virtual keyboard.
7. If prompted, click OK to log in to your account.
8. After that, find the ITVX or ITV Hub channels and stream your favorite content on your PS4.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the ITV Hub does not have a native app on PS Store. So you cannot directly download it on your PS4. Instead, you can screen mirror or install the TV From Sky app on your PlayStation console to stream your favorite channels from ITV Hub or ITVX.
Currently, ITV Hub is not available on PlayStation 5.
In 2015, ITV introduced an app called ITV Player. Later, it was renamed ITV Hub. After 2021, it will be retitled ITVX.
ITVX is absolutely free to download the app. It offers both free and premium plans. ITVX Premium costs £5.99/month or £59.99/year.
Was this article helpful?