In this guide, we will discover: How to Turn on Quiet Mode on your Instagram Account – guide 2023
In today’s time when almost everyone is addicted to social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and more, abstaining from these platforms can pose to be a huge challenge. Sometimes, one starts watching Reels on Instagram and forgets that it’s been 2 hours or more. Since, these platforms are a way to stay in touch with your friends, family, and acquaintances, one cannot go off social media completely, but sometimes one might need to concentrate on something important or unwind. In such a scenario, Instagram’s ‘Quiet Mode’ can come in handy by halting notifications and messages. Let us learn more about this Quiet Mode and how it works.
Quiet Mode on Instagram
When you activate Quiet Mode on your account, your notifications are muted, and pre-set responses are sent to those who message you directly. This will allow you to concentrate on other important tasks at hand or get some rest away from disruptions of Instagram contacts.
The added benefit is that you don’t need to manually enable or disable it as you can set it on an automatic schedule wherein it will get activated itself during certain hours of the day.
ALSO READ: Smartphones launching in India in March 2023
Steps to Turn on Quiet Mode on Instagram-
- Open the Instagram app on ios or Android and sign in.
- Click on your profile picture icon at the bottom of the page. This will take you to your profile page.
- Click on the hamburger menu in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose Settings and click on Notifications.
- In the ‘Push Notifications’ section, look for Quiet Mode and click on it.
- To activate Quiet Mode, slide the toggle to the right.
- Choose the time you want to set Quiet Mode for. The duration starts from 15 minutes and goes all the way up to 8 hours.
Quiet Mode can be set for a maximum duration of up to 8 hours.
You can follow Smartprix on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Google News. Visit smartprix.com for the most recent news, reviews, and tech guides.