- The NFL app is not available on your Vizio Smart TV, but you can use the mirroring method to stream the NFL matches on your Vizio Smart TV.
- To Watch NFL on Vizio SmartCast TV: Install the NFL app → Open→ Choose the desired matches to play→ Cast icon→ Choose the Vizio Smart TV→ Watch NFL on Vizio Smart TV.
The Season 2023 of the National Football League is scheduled from 7th September 2023 to 7th January 2024. Unfortunately, you can’t stream the NFL matches directly on your Vizio Smart TV. You can cast your smartphone or PC screen to stream the live leagues of the NFL on your TV screen. Apart from this, you can watch those matches with the free trial of some streaming services like Hulu, DirecTV Stream, fuboTV, Sling TV, and Paramount+.
The 104th season of the National Football League will commence on September 7, 2023, with the defending Super Bowl LVII champions. With the NFL+ premium plan, you can get offerings like streaming live game audio, NFL films, and more.
This article will guide you on watching the NFL games on your Vizio Smart TV.
Week 4 games are scheduled for September 28 – October 02, 2023.
Watch NFL on Vizio SmartCast TV
Vizio Smartcast TVs have built-in Chromecast support. Hence, you can stream the NFL matches from our mobile to TV. Also, the NFL app has native cast support. It means you can see the cast icon in the top right corner when you play a video.
Before that, create a free NFL user account and sign up for an NFL Plus subscription.
2. Connect your Vizio Smart TV to the WiFi network. Meanwhile, connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the NFL app and stream the match that you want.
4. On the top-right corner, you can find the Cast icon. Tap that icon.
5. Your smartphone will automatically scan for the available devices. Choose your Smart TV.
Upon selecting your TV, the video will appear on the TV screen. If your Vizio Smart TV doesn’t have built-in Chromecast support, purchase a Chromecast device, connect it to your TV, and stream NFL Network on your Chromecast-connected Vizio TV.
How to Stream NFL Matches on Vizio Smart TV Using PC
1. Ensure to connect the PC and your Vizio TV to the same WiFi connectivity.
2. Visit the official website of the NFL (https://www.nfl.com/) from your PC browser.
3. Sign in to your account using NFL Plus credentials.
4. Click on the three vertical dots placed in the top right corner of the screen.
5. Tap the Cast option and hit the Sources option.
6. Hit the Cast Tab option, and your PC screen will be mirrored to your Vizio TV screen.
Alternative Methods to Stream NFL on Vizio TV
We do have various alternative ways to watch the NFL games on Vizio Smart TV. You can use streaming devices like Roku and Amazon Firestick.
Stream NFL Matches Using Roku
Streaming NFL matches on Roku is very simple. You can download the native NFL app from the Roku Channel Store.
1. Connect your Roku to a WiFi network.
2. From the Roku home screen, navigate to Streaming channels. Then, click on the Search Channels.
3. Search for the National Football League app on the search bar.
4. Choose the NFL app and download it.
5. Once downloaded, launch the app, log in with your credentials, and start streaming.
Stream NFL Matches Using Amazon Firestick
Like Roku, you can download and install NFL on Firestick directly from the Amazon App Store.
1. Set up your Firestick and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Click the Find option and hit the Search tile.
3. On the search bar, type NFL and search for it.
4. The information page will be displayed on the app. Click the Download or Get icon. The app will be installed.
5. Once installed, launch the application and log in with your credentials.
How to Stream NFL on Vizio Smart TV Using Streaming Services
The dedicated app of some streaming services allows you to stream NFL matches. Subscribe to those streaming services to watch the live matches.
|Visit DirecTV Stream||DirecTV Stream on Vizio TV|
Disney Bundle Trio Basic
Disney Bundle Trio Premium
Hulu+ Live TV
|Visit Hulu||Hulu on Vizio TV|
Subscription Plan of NFL
NFL Network offers the NFL+ subscription plan that offers features like streaming live game audio, NFL Flims, on-demand content, and more. Get the 7-day free trial of NFL+ to stream the live matches for free. You can watch full game replays and NFL RedZone in the NFL+ Premium plan.
|Premium Plans||Monthly Costs||Annual Costs||Free Trial|
|NFL+ Premium||$14.99/month||$99.99/year||7 days|
NFL 2023 Week 4 Schedule
NFL is a year-long league where you can watch matches almost every week. This week’s matches are as follows.
|Detroit vs Green Bay||8:15 pm|
|Atlanta vs Jacksonville||9:30 am|
|Cincinnati vs Tennessee||1:00 pm|
|Baltimore vs Cleveland||1:00 pm|
|Denver vs Chicago||1:00 pm|
|L.A. Rams vs Indianapolis||1:00 pm|
|Miami vs Buffalo||1:00 pm|
|Minnesota vs Carolina||1:00 pm|
|Pittsburgh vs Houston||1:00 pm|
|Tampa Bay vs New Orleans||1:00 pm|
|Washington vs Philadelphia||1:00 pm|
|Las Vegas vs L.A. Chargers||4:05 pm|
|Arizona vs San Francisco||4:25 pm|
|New England vs Dallas||4:25 pm|
|Kansas City vs N.Y. Jets||8:20 pm|
|Seattle vs N.Y. Giants||8:15 pm|
As of now, the NFL app is not available on the Vizio Smart TV. Because of that, you can only cast the NFL app.
Yes, you can cast the NFL Sunday Ticket app to any cast-compatible device.
No. The dedicated app of NFL app is not available on Vizio TV, so you can cast the smartphone or PC screen to your TV to stream the live leagues of the NFL.
Was this article helpful?