- Get the Paramount Plus app on Roku to stream UEFA Champions League 23/24 Live matches.
- Also, subscribe to streaming services with CBS or TUDN channels to watch live UEFA matches on Roku.
The UEFA Champions League (UCL) 2023/24 began on September 19, 2023, and is likely to end in June 2024. If you wish to watch the live UCL matches on your Roku device/ TV, you can get the Paramount Plus app on Roku since it is the official broadcaster. The Paramount Plus app is available on your Roku Channel Store.
At present, 32 teams have qualified for the Champions League group stage. The 32 teams are divided into eight groups of four that play each other in a double round-robin system. After the group stage, there will be knockout matches in UCL. The Live TV channels CBS and TUDN also offer Champions League 23/24 streaming. You can get these TV channels on Roku via streaming services.
This article has covered the methods to stream the UEFA Champions League on Roku. Moreover, go through the alternate way to stream live matches of UCL on Roku.
Matchday 2 is scheduled for this week between October 03, 2023, to October 04, 2023.
How to Stream UEFA Champions League on Roku
1. Turn on the Roku TV screen and head over to the home screen.
2. Make sure to connect the TV device with the proper internet connectivity.
3. Click on Streaming Channels and hit the Search Channels.
4. Tap the search bar and search for the Paramount Plus app.
5. Get the app from the search results and click Add Channel to install the Paramount Plus app.
6. Select Go to Channel to launch the Paramount Plus app.
How to Activate Paramount Plus to Stream UEFA Champions League on Roku
1. Launch the Paramount Plus app on your Roku device.
2. Hit the Sign In option on the Paramount Plus home screen.
3. You will get the two options On My TV and On the Web options to activate the Paramount Plus app on your Roku device.
4. If you select the On My TV option, you must enter the Paramount Plus account credentials and tap the Sign In option.
5. If you choose On the Web option, the activation code will be displayed on your TV screen.
6. Note down the activation code and visit the activation website of the Paramount Plus (https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/roku) app from any of your device browsers.
7. Enter the activation code and hit the Activate option.
8. Now, Re-login to the app again with the required details and stream the UEFA League matches on your Roku screen.
Apart from this, you can watch UCL matches by screen mirroring on Roku from your smartphone. Once you enable screen mirroring on Roku, you can mirror the Paramount Plus app to your Roku from an Android device. The Paramount Plus app on your iPhone/ iPad can be streamed on Roku through the Apple AirPlay on Roku. Make sure to connect the smartphone and Roku to the same WiFi network.
How to Watch UEFA Champions League Without Cable
Besides using the Paramount app to stream UCL live matches, you can even watch them through CBS Sports and TUDN Channels on the below-mentioned streaming services.
UEFA Champions League Schedule for Matchday 2
|Union Berlin vs Braga||03rd October 2023|
|RB Salzburg vs Real Sociedad||03rd October 2023|
|Inter vs Benfica||03rd October 2023|
|PSV vs Sevilla||03rd October 2023|
|Copenhagen vs Bayern Munich||03rd October 2023|
|Manchester United vs Galatasaray||03rd October 2023|
|Napoli vs Real Madrid||03rd October 2023|
|Lens vs Arsenal||03rd October 2023|
|Atletico Madrid vs Fayenoord||04th October 2023|
|Antwerp vs Shakhtar Donetsk||04th October 2023|
|Crvena zvezda vs Young Boys||04th October 2023|
|Dortmund vs Milan||04th October 2023|
|Newcastle vs PSG||04th October 2023|
|RB Leipzig vs Manchester City||04th October 2023|
|Porto vs Barcelona||04th October 2023|
|Celtic vs Lazio||04th October 2023|
You can stream the live matches of UCL through TNT Sports in the UK.
You can stream the UEFA Champions League in India through the SonyLIV app and website.
Was this article helpful?