In this guide, we will discover: Is it Possible to Get Nebula Free Trial in 2023 – Easy Beginners Guide 2023
So, let’s begin!
- Nebula had stopped its free trial.
- Sign Up: Visit Nebula site → Click Sign Up → Select your Plan → Create an account → Tick checkboxes → Create Account → Provide payment details → Start your subscription.
- Cancel Subscription: Go to Nebula website → Sign in → Profile icon → Subscription → Cancel Plan → Cancel.
Wishing to access Nebula’s on-demand content for free? Bitterly, Nebula had already stopped its free trial. So you couldn’t access it for free. Nebula is an on-demand video streaming service that provides videos, podcasts, online classes from well-versed creators, and many more. It is funded by Curiosity Stream.
Nebula has two different subscription plans, and it costs $5 per month and $50 per year. You can cancel the Nebula subscription at any time. Nebula has a standalone app and is available for Android, iOS, Roku, and Amazon Firestick devices. On the Nebula app, you can stream various collections of content, including music, History, Movie, Gaming, and TV shows.
How to Sign Up for Nebula Account
As we mentioned earlier, Nebula does not offer any free trial. Therefore, you must sign up for a Nebula account and then purchase the subscription plan by following the procedure given below.
1. Initially, open the web browser on your smartphone or PC and then visit the official site of Nebula.
2. On the welcome screen, click on the Sign up button in the middle of the page or at the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the next screen, select your desired plan: Monthly or Yearly.
4. After that, create an account by entering the email address and Password.
5. Tick the check boxes next to the Terms of Service and for the communications.
6. Then click the Create Account button at the bottom.
7. Enter the payment details and then click the Start your Subscription button to stream your favorite content on Nebula.
How to Cancel Nebula Subscription
If you don’t want to use this service anymore, you can cancel your Nebula subscription at any time. There is no additional charge for canceling your subscription.
1. Head to the Nebula website and then sign in to your account.
2. Click on the Profile icon at the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the right side of the screen, click on the Subscription option under Settings.
4. Under the Subscription section, click on Cancel Plan next to the active subscription plan.
5. Again, click Cancel to confirm the action.
Tip! If you don’t get the free trial on Nebula TV, you can try out Mubi free trial for 7 days.
You can Install the Nebula app for free of cost. However, you should pay for the subscription plan to access its feature and services.
Nebula doesn’t offer any free trials. But if you are a student, then you can get a 10% to 20 % discount from any third-party sites.
If you already have a Smartest Bundle Subscription in CuriosityStream service, then you can access Nebula for free.
Was this article helpful?