Now that you have received the iPhone 15 on pre-orders, what accessories will you pair it with? We’ve ordered ours with the best accessories that you can get with an iPhone. Here is a list of what we got.
1. Power Adapter: Anker 511 Charger (Nano 3, 30W)
Looking at power adaptors for the new iPhone 15 series? We too. Enter the Anker 511 (Nano 3) charger which offers 30W power that should charge your iPhone 15 series to 50% in 30 minutes. It is 70% smaller than the Apple 30W charger, has better speeds, and can also power all your iPads, or MacBook Air 2020 or later. Talk about a jack of all trades.
- Compact in size
- Compatible with a host of Apple devices
- 24-month warranty
- Comes in 5 different colors
- Single Output Port
- No USB-C cable included.
2. Cables: Apple Thunderbolt 4 (Pro) Cable (1m)
Did you know when Apple announced that the iPhone 15 series would support USB-C, they skipped one key detail? That only the iPhone 15 Pro and Pro Max will support high-speed USB 3? Adding more to it, Apple will still ship these USB 3 supporting iPhones with USB 2.0 cables so you won’t be able to get high speeds even on the iPhone 15 Pro series. For this sole reason, you must buy cables with USB 3.0 support.
Apple Thunderbolt 4 (Pro) cable is a good choice If you move a lot of data and data transfer speeds from USB 2.0 cable isn’t cutting it. Though a bit more pricey than others, it supports data speeds of up to 40 Gb/s (only 10 Gb/s in the case of iPhone 15 Pro series), DisplayPort video output, and charging up to 100W (only up to 27W in the case of iPhone 15 Pro series). Also compatible with Macs, you can connect your Mac or iPhone with a USB Display to project it’s display on a bigger screen., pretty cool, right?
Also, this USB-C to USB-C cable is braided which prevents it from tangling and it comes in different sizes like 1m, 1.8m, and 3m.
- Transfer speeds of up to 40 GB/s
- Charging speeds up to 100W
- DisplayPort video output
- The sizes available might not be enough for professionals
3. Screen Protectors: Belkin UltraGlass 2 Screen Protector
This is Belkin’s strongest and durable glass claiming 9H screen protection which should protect your iPhone 15’s screen from scratches and cracks. It is just 0.29mm thin and offers a perfect edge-to-edge fit on the screen. Among all our options, this came out to be on top of the list. It also comes with an aligning applicator for easy installation at home.
- Edge-to-edge protection
- Thin and does not rub with a case applied
- Costly for a Screen Protector
- Applying the screen protector could be troublesome
4. Cases: Later Case (Cyber Edition)
When it comes to cases, choices can greatly vary. There are a multitude of cases available like transparent cases, armor cases, utility cases, designer ones, etc. Our pick is the Later Case (Cyber Edition) because it is the thinnest case available for the iPhone 15 Series as of this moment and takes the minimalistic approach.
At just 0.6mm thickness, it is grippy enough and at the same time does not add heft to the iPhone. Available in 5 different colors namely Gray Black, Coffee, Crimson, Midnight, and Willy Blue. This case also supports MagSafe and covers the camera module as well to provide basic durability to the edges.
If this is not your style then we have a separate guide on the best cases or back covers that you can buy for the iPhone 15 series.
- Very thin and light
- Adds grip to the iPhone
- Ports are easily accessible
- Not the most durable case
- Limited color scheme
5. AirPods Pro Gen 2) With MagSafe (USB-C)
This is no secret that Apple products work best with each other and the same is the case with earphones. AirPods Pro (2nd generation) with MagSafe Charging Case has been updated to support USB-C charging now. This is a good time to buy since the prices have come down since launch and a USB-C port means less baggage while traveling.
Feature list includes Active Noise Cancellation which is 2x better than the previous generation. With support for Spatial Audio, Adaptive Audio, and Transparency mode, it is one of the best options for those who are within the Apple ecosystem.
- Made by Apple, ecosystem support
- Active noise cancellation and transparency mode
- Comes with USB-C
- MagSafe compatible
- Comfort fit is subjective
6. Power Bank: Anker 537 Power Bank (PowerCore 24K)
The Anker 537 Power Bank is a popular power bank. It has a capacity of 24000 mAh and still maintains a fairly portable design that is not bulky. To put this into perspective, it is about twice as thick as your iPhone 15 Pro Max and can fully charge it more than 4 times. It has 2 USB-C ports. One supports an output of 45W while the other does 20W, both of which give a combined output of 65W. Also, it can charge your MacBook Pro for one complete charge.
- 18 months warranty
- Can charge iPhone and MacBook both
- Has 2 USB-C ports
- Could have been slimmer
- Both USB-C cannot do 45W.
7. MagSafe Battery Pack: Anker 621 Magnetic (MagGo)
The Anker 621 MagGo is a good choice when opting for a MagSafe battery pack for your iPhone 15. It has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh and can fully charge an iPhone 15 Pro Max and still have some power left. Needless to say, it can be your regular travel companion to charge on the go.
It is compatible with even a MagSafe iPhone case, so you can power your iPhone without removing it from the case. The magnets are strong enough that the battery pack does not fall off even if you hold only the iPhone and is slim at only 0.45in. Cherry on the cake is that it supports wired charging with USB-C and the USB-C cable is bundled in the box.
- 24-month warranty.
- Supports USB-C charging and a cable is included in the box.
- Multiple colors are available.
- Wireless charging is only up to 7.5W.
- Cannot charge two devices at once.
- May leave some residue over the iPhone case if you opt for the black battery pack.
8. MagSafe Wallet: ESR Magnetic Wallet (HaloLock)
The ESR Magnetic Wallet is MagSafe compatible and can store up to 3 cards easily. It also has a finger loop at the back of the wallet to get a firm grip on the phone. The magnets are sturdy and the wallet does not move from its position easily. It also has a cutout at the bottom to easily take out your cards, making it a handy thin wallet.
- Strong Magnets
- Finger Loop Design
- Can hold up to 3 cards
- The Finger loop is not the strongest part and might break easily if force is applied.
- The Leatherette texture may wither depending on your usage.
9. MagSafe Camera Mount: Stouchi MagSafe Continuity Camera Mount
If you use a MacBook with your iPhone, then you may have used the Continuity Camera feature. To get the best camera angle, you need a mount for your iPhone to fit on the MacBook. Here comes the Stouchi MagSafe Continuity Camera Mount.
It is made of aluminum and also doubles as a Magnetic phone holder, so when not used with your MacBook, you can use the ring holder to get a firm grip over your iPhone. This ring can also act as a table stand for iPhone 15, so no extra need for any grip or phone stands. And since this is MagSafe compatible, when not in use you can remove it from your iPhone.
- 24 months warranty
- Doubles as a phone holder
- Aluminum with rubber inserts
- A bit bulky to use as a Phone holder
- Might not fit on MacBooks that have a cover applied
10. MagSafe All-in-One Charger: Anker 533 Magnetic Wireless Charger (3-in-1 Stand)
The Anker 533 can wirelessly charge your iPhone, AirPods, and Watch. It comes with a 20W power adapter and a 5-foot USB-C to USB-C cable to power the magnetic charger, but sadly no Apple Watch charging puck. It can wirelessly charge your iPhone at 7.5W and the AirPods at 5W. Even StandBy mode from iOS 17 works well and it does it all at a fraction of the price.
- 18-month warranty
- Comes with a 20W adapter and USB-C to USB-C cable
- Supports StandBy Mode
- Works with MagSafe cases
- Slow wireless charging
- The charging cable for the Apple Watch is not included.
- Setting up the charging cable for the Apple Watch takes precision.
Buy the Anker 533 Magnetic Wireless Charger (3-in-1 Stand) at $46.99.
Pro Tip: Here are some hidden features that Apple didn’t announce earlier this year at WWDC.
11. MagSafe Car Mount: Belkin BoostCharge Pro Wireless Car Charger
Do you drive a lot and need a car iPhone charger without any wire clutters? We had the same problem and we found the Belkin BoostCharge Pro Wireless Car Charger up for the task. It offers a wireless fit with your iPhone, is compatible with MagSafe, and can wirelessly charge it at 15W by connecting to your car’s USB-C port. It fits in the AC vents of your car and will keep holding your iPhone with a tight grip so it doesn’t fall off. Though a bit pricey, it offers the best wireless charging in your car in a premium package.
- 24 months warranty
- Wirelessly fast charges
- Strong magnets
- Fitment in AC vents varies
Buy the Belkin BoostCharge Pro Wireless Car Charger at $95.99.
iPhone 15 Series Accessories
There are a lot of accessories available for the iPhone 15 series, primarily because of the MagSafe magnetic charger at the back. New accessories are being launched for it every now and then. Which are your favorites?
On a side note, read to find out what else was announced by Apple alongside the iPhone 15 series.